Hello friends! This past weekend we had fun visiting with some very nice Australians once again! On Saturday, we went to Claire Jame's birthday party. That was lots of fun! We played Four on a Couch again, and some other fun games too! I would like to say that I joined in playing 'Eddies' outside in the dark, and it was quite hilarious and fun. (Its similar to Blind-man's Buff.) Its good to let loose and act like a kid once in a while. ;)
Sunday, the Robinson family had us all over for lunch. We played 'Articulate,' and had fun playing with 3 year old Tommy. It was so nice of them to have us over! I love meeting and getting to know new people over here.
~Chlo-chlo
Sunday, the Robinson family had us all over for lunch. We played 'Articulate,' and had fun playing with 3 year old Tommy. It was so nice of them to have us over! I love meeting and getting to know new people over here.
~Chlo-chlo
No comments:
Post a Comment